Whether you’re a seasoned UAS pilot, or just received a drone for Christmas… the “Share the Air” workshop has something for you.
The goal of this workshop is to network with fellow aviation enthusiasts and promote safety in the fast-growing world of Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
- You’ll learn safe flying practices from experience UAS operators with a background in public service & commercial flying
- You’ll learn about an industry that operates in the same airspace: Air Medical Helicopters
- You’ll meet local Ohio State Airport officials and FAA officials, who will provide industry updates and answer any questions you may have
- You’ll meet MedFlight crew members and tour a MedFlight helicopter
- You’ll receive a certificate of attendance, thanking you for being a Safety Advocate
UAS operators over the age of 10 are welcome to attend. Operators under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent, but will receive a special kid-friendly thank you gift for attending!
MedFlight is located at the OSU Airport. For security purposes, you must have an Eventbrite ticket in-hand or on your device to attend.
Register today, and share with your colleagues. Space is limited. https://sharetheair.eventbrite.com
We’ll see you there!